IdeaTek Voice Support For Residential Users
If you are experiencing a lack of dial tone, here are a few things you may try to solve the problem:
Discover Where The Problem Begins
If your other IdeaTek service (the internet – if subscribed to) is working, the problem may be with your home’s wiring or actual telephone.
Defective phone or building wiring:
- Start by changing the batteries in your wireless hand-held devices.
- Make sure the volume is turned up all the way on your phone.
- Disconnect all of the phones and wireless bases from the phone wall jacks.
- Plug the phones back into the phone lines one at a time, testing the phones along the way to see if there is one trouble phone in the network.
- Make sure all of the phones and wireless bases have a sufficient power source and that power strips are in the ON position.
- Connect one wired phone directly into the Allied Telesis CPE where the building’s telephone originates (normally the port TEL1).
If you still have no dial tone, contact Customer Service at 800-890-0839 or 620-543-5555 or email@example.com.
Your manager portal can be accessed through voice.ideatek.com.
Headquartered in Buhler, Kan., Ideatek is a broadband service provider with the mission of “fighting for INTERNET FREEDOM™.” IdeaTek uses a unique and innovative approach to deploy scalable, long-term fiber optic infrastructures, bridging the broadband gap in rural communities. IdeaTek has long been a state and national advocate for broadband equity policy and has built nearly 4,500 miles of fiber throughout Kansas. They were recently named to Inc. 5000’s list of fastest growing companies for the seventh time.
© 2023 IdeaTek. All rights reserved